Did you know we are meant to poop daily? But who’s sitting there thinking, “when did I last do one?” and who really knows they get everything out each time? I used to be one of those irregular poopers and until I was able to change this, my skin was suffering.
Pooping is a funny one because we’re toilet trained as kids to know when we need to go to the toilet, but we’re not trained to know how big our poops should be? Why they might sometimes be small and hard and other times massive? Or even that we should be doing at least one big poop (ideally more) a day!
Our poop transports everything our body doesn’t need and if it doesn’t get rid of it, it festers inside us and those toxins can be reabsorbed into our systems, causing headaches, moodiness & skin problems such as acne to name but a few.
4 TIPS TO HELP YOU POOP!
- HYDRATE: We must drink enough water to ensure the passage of our poop is plain sailing. Not enough water means it can’t float all the way out easily.
- FIBRE: Again fibre ensures there is enough bulk to make its way through to the finish line.
- BITTER: Try some lemon or apple cider vinegar in a glass of water when you get up. The bitter taste helps to get the digestive juices going and will prompt your body to “go”.
- STRESS: Stress is held in the abdomen and bowel. What can’t you let go of? Mentally /emotionally can lead to you “holding on” physically.
- ROUTINE: Eating your last meal earlier rather than later, having enough to drink (water) and sleeping at the approximately the same time each night to allow your body to do it’s work overnight will mean on waking at the same time each morning you will be ready for a poop on rising.
Are you regular? Do you think ‘everything’ comes out? If it doesn’t I can guarantee your skin is being affected.
If you need a hand with digestion, mindset and stress reduction get in touch,
I’d love to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Destress # Mindset #Motivation #Yoga #Pilates #HealthCoach #digestion #skinB5 #Melbourne #International #Nutrition #Sleep #Help #Happiness #Energy #Health #wakeup #Goals #Achieve #poop #elimination #clearskin #complexion #reducestress #reduceanxiety @venessanickless.com
Venessa Nickless Yoga, Health Coaching & Pilates Practitioner in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Her adrenal exhaustion, terrible skin problems and digestion issues led her to take steps to revitalise her health & energy by changing diet; which includes daily use of SkinB5 supplements and skin products to this day.
She changed her fitness regime; focusing on Yoga and Meditation to increase energy and changed career so that she could help people to achieve the clear skin and confidence that they deserve.