It’s no secret that the green carries a wealth of health benefits and it’s also no secret that spinach is packed with vitamins and minerals which keeps your skin glowing, eyes sparkling and keeps your over health well. So if you want radiant skin, try this recipe today.
- 1 ½ cup of chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoons of cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon of garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon of red chili flakes
- 2 ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 3 cups of finely chopped spinach
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 ° Fahrenheit or 200 ° Celsius and line a baking pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with oil or you can use a muffin tin. If you decide to use a muffin tin spray the bottom lightly with oil.
- Mix the chickpea flour and spices well into a bowl.
- Then add in 1 cup of water.If the batter is clumpy then add another ½ cup of water. You want it to be like a very thick pancake batter.
- Once you have the consistency you prefer, add in the chopped onion and spinach.
- With a spoon add the batter into a muffin tin or a baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to use a clean skewer to check if they are cooked right through.
- Serve with tomato chutney and Greek, plain yogurt (if not making vegan).
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin