Almonds are a superfood, which is high in vitamin E and good fats, which are beneficial for the hair, skin and the body. So let’s get blending
- 1 medium to large frozen banana (break your bananas into one-inch chunks before freezing)
- 1 heaping spoonful of almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed
- ½ cup almond milk, yogurt or regular milk
- a drizzle of honey, agave nectar or maple syrup
- A tiny drop of almond extract (or vanilla extract, but the almond extract makes the smoothie taste almost like candy!)
- Toss all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin