Roast Veggies anyone? There are no exact measurements for this recipe, just throw as much in there as you think you can eat ! Feel free to add whatever vegetables you have on hand.
The best part is that vegetables are packed with Vitamin A, B, C, K, Calcium, Potassium and more! All of these contribute to having clear skin and a healthy body.
· Brussels sprouts
· Capsicums/bell red peppers
· 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Fresh sage
· 1 tablespoon of garlic powder or you can use fresh garlic
· 1 tablespoon of anise seeds
1) Preheat oven to 400 °Fahrenheit or 200 °Celsius
2) Rinse vegetables and cut them into large bite size pieces
3) Place the vegetables in a baking tray
4) Pour the oil and spices and combine well with your hands.
5) Bake for about 35 minutes until you end up with some nice charred edges
We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.
A password reset email has been sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset.
We recently migrated to a new platform!
This requires you to activate your account again. To do so please click “Create an Account” below, fill in the fields (please note the email MUST be the same email as your account previously otherwise it will be detected as a completely new account) and click register. If your email is detected in our system it will display “Error: We have sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please click the link included to verify your email address.” Please check your email inbox for an activation link. Please note this email may have been sent to your spam box so keep an eye out for it!
Already activated? Sign in below.
No account yet?
Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history.