This minty iced green tea is the perfect alternative to soft drinks – you can make a batch and store it in the fridge or take it around with you to sip on throughout the day. One thing we love about this recipe is how Green tea is good for health but did you know that it’s also helpful in getting glowing skin? This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. So sit back and relax and start reaping the skin benefits.
Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup washed fresh mint leaves
- 3-4 Green Tea bags
- 1 teaspoon of honey or agave syrup
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Crush mint leaves gently with your hands and place in a large jug. Add sliced lemon.
- Add tea bags and pour hot water over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove tea bags and serve with ice.
- If you want extra sweetness you can add a teaspoon of honey or agave syrup and mix.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin