Learn about different VIP levels
SkinB5 has recently introduced its Glow-Getter VIPs program, offering members various benefits such as order discounts, freebies, exclusive items, and early access to new products. The program is free to join and members can accumulate points for increased rewards throughout each calendar year. Stay tuned and keep an eye on your inbox! Our team is constantly working to add even more exciting perks to our VIP program.
Have questions about our VIP program? We're here to assist you! Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on social media @skinb5. We're more than happy to help!
VIP REWARDS Program Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms: By enrolling in the Glow-Getter VIPs program (the "Program"), you agree to these Terms & Conditions, together with the Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not participate in the Program.
- When referring to SkinB5 (or we or us) in these Terms, it pertains to SkinB5 Pty Ltd (ACN 120 551 242).
- This Program is SkinB5's rewards program that we offer to our customers who participate in Eligible Activities at SkinB5.com.
- If you are a SkinB5 team member, or eligible for a SkinB5 corporate discount or family discount, you are not eligible to join this Program.
- Members must be at least 18 years old to participate. If you're under 18 years old, you need your parent or guardian's approval to join the Program. They should read and agree to these Terms & Conditions. By joining before turning 18, we assume you've met these requirements.
- Joining is free and there are no membership fees. However, to earn any rewards, gifts, benefits, or offers (referred to as Benefits), you must make Eligible Activities as explained in these Terms & Conditions.
- The different tiers of the VIP Program include the Bronze tier, Silver tier, Gold tier, and Platinum tier (each a tier). These tiers are explained in more detail within the Program. You can achieve a higher tier by participating in Eligible Activities as defined below.
- Eligible Activities refers to Ways to Earn activities outline in the Program.
- Earning Points: Members earn points by participating in Eligible Activities, as detailed in the Program. Points are non-transferable and have no cash value. Points start accumulating at the beginning of each calendar year, starting on January 1st, and expire at the end of the same calendar year on December 31st. Customers attain VIP tiers based on the points they earn, with one calendar year given to achieve this status.
- Redeeming Rewards: Members can redeem points for rewards, subject to availability and any other conditions as set by SkinB5. Points must be redeemed online via the Program website and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Benefits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or equivalent.
- You can update your details by logging into your SkinB5.com account or contacting our customer care team. If you speak to one of our team members, please provide acceptable identifiable information to make changes to your membership details.
- To opt out, update, or customize your communication preferences, you have the following options:
- Click the unsubscribe link in promotional emails.
- Reply STOP to SMS messages.
- Contact our customer care team.
- If you choose not to receive any communications from us, you won't be notified of any benefits via email.
- SkinB5 is not responsible if you fail to notify us of any changes to your details or communication preferences, which may result in not receiving any benefits or the loss/downgrade of your VIP tier.
- SkinB5 reserves the right to terminate a member's participation in the Program, if we reasonably determine to do so, by providing you with at least 30 days’ notice.
- If you would like to terminate your Program membership you can do this by contacting our customer care team.
- We may also terminate your membership without notice if we reasonably believe you have breached these Terms.
- If your Program membership is terminated, you will no longer be entitled to accrue any Program benefits.
- Modifications and Termination of Program: SkinB5 will provide members with 30 days' notice in the event of any modification or termination of this Program. During this period, members can redeem any available points. After the 30-day notice period, any unused points will be forfeited.
- Limitation of Liability: SkinB5 shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from participation in this Program, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. SkinB5 is not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of points.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia.
- Miscellaneous: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SkinB5 with respect to the Program. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions Any failure to enforce any of our rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Any part of these Terms that is illegal, void or unenforceable may be severed, and the remainder will continue in force.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Glow-Getter VIPs program, please feel free to reach out to us. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or send us a direct message through our social media handles @skinb5.
- You can also contact us using the Contact form on our website.