Use up leftover Christmas fruit for this tasty version of an ice cream. It’s perfect for the upcoming summer days and tastes just like chocolate ice-cream but is better and healthier for you!
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream or nut milk
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoons honey
- A few pieces of almonds or walnuts
- Dark chocolate pieces
- Your choice of fruits (optional)
Fact: Cacao has the good amount of vitamin C and magnesium, which helps in protecting the skin and keeping it healthy. It also provides hydration to the skin, which is a must for a younger looking skin. It also heals wounds and scars quickly due to containing omega 6 fatty acids, so next time you're wanting a skin boost, sprinkle some cacao powder in your ‘’nice cream’’.
- Add the frozen banana and cream/milk to a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse to a crumble. Continue to pulse until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add the cacao powder and pulse until combined.
- Add the mixture to a bowl sprinkle across your favorite toppings and enjoy!
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin