Parsnip contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including dietary fiber, folate, potassium and vitamin C, which all help to give your skin a glow and clearer skin. These also make a wonderful substitute for French fries. We promise these crispy parsnip fries will make you forget about fast foodJ. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 parsnips
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- ketchup and or mayo
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (or 190 degrees Celsius)
- Lightly peel the parsnips with a peeler (you don’t have to peel them if yours are really clean). And slice into thin strips (like French fries)
- Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a few good pinches of salt.
- Bake until golden brown, flipping halfway. (15-25 minutes depending on the size of your cuts)
- Remove from oven and serve immediately, they’re best hot. You can have them with ketchup or mayo or just plain on its ownJ
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.