Curl up on the couch with this healthy hot dark chocolate today! This is dairy free and it is packed with antioxidants!
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 teaspoons of raw honey
Tag a friend who would love this recipe and let us know how you went
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin
Coconuts are highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. Coconuts aren’t just packed with excellent nutrients they also help fight off bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Dark Chocolate – Protects from free radical damage, lowers risk of heart disease and soothes upset stomachs.
Raw Honey – Helps skin wounds and is packed with vitamins C, D,E K and B-complex.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk until it starts to bubble over medium heat.
- Once it starts to bubble, change the heat to low and stir all other ingredients and mix to combine. Stir frequently over low heat for about 5 minutes until thick and smooth.S. for our favourite garnishes we love to top our hot chocolate with coconut whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.