Happy New Year to everyone! These egg muffins are a great way to start your new year off right. They’re healthy, packed with protein and very delicious!
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups of fresh spinach
- 6 white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 ½ cup onions, chopped
- ½ a cup cheddar cheese or dairy free cheese
- Cooking spray or any oil would do just to coat the bottom and sides.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
Fact: The vitamin A and C in spinach have antioxidant activity, which means it keeps your skin looking healthy and beautiful and helps repair wounds.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 180 degrees Celsius) and grease a 12 –cup muffin tin with cooking spray, fully coating sides and bottom.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan. Cook onions, mushrooms, and spinach for about 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted and onions are translucent.
- Whisk your eggs in a large bowl. When vegetables are completed, add to egg mixture.
- Pour into muffin tin, filling almost to the top (they will rise). Sprinkle a little bit of cheddar cheese on each.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes until eggs are completely cooked.