This snack is very satisfying. You can add lettuce and tomatoes. Make more than one for it to be a meal. This will really take the edge off your hunger till dinner, or is good for a packed lunch. Easy to make for the whole family.
Preparation time 10 mins Cooking time: 5 minutes
Place wrap flat on a plate. Spread tuna onto the centre of the wrap. Top with spinach, cheese, capsicums/bell peppers, onions, garlic and then drizzle with lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Roll tightly and cut in half. Enjoy.
- 1 small can tuna fish, drained
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- Large handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/8 cup of white onion
- 1/2 cup of lettuce, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ roasted capsicums/bell peppers
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste