- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ / of salt teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar,
- 1 cup of milk (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter (room temperature)
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #skinb5recipes on Instagram.
My name is Farah and I am an advocate for natural and organic beauty products, healthy living and a self-proclaimed whole foods enthusiast. My passion for health and beauty stems from my personal experiences dealing with problematic skin and now I want to help others learn my secrets to flawless skin from the inside, out. I’m a firm believer that true beauty comes from what goes inside of your body and I am thankful to be able to educate you and help you to obtain clear skin
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar.
- Then add milk little by little to the flour mixture and mix well such that they are well combined.
- Then add the vanilla extract and melted butter and mix well.
- Heat the griddle, apply butter generously on the surface, pour a ladle full of batter and spread it.
- Wait till the bubbles form on the surface, then turn it to the other side and cook for a minute and then remove from the skillet.
- Serve it warm with maple syrup or honey.